About this item
With the Contura 500 9" Engineered Latex Mattresss, you will sleep in cool comfort. This bed includes a 100 percent rayon fabric cover woven from sustainable bamboo fiber that keeps you cool and dry while sleeping. Engineered latex foam provides resilient comfort and support like the feel of natural latex foam. This Contura mattress is made of several layers. A durable composite foam base provides a stable platform, over which two layers of engineered latex foam provide a responsive and supportive cushion. The convoluted foam topper and bamboo rayon wrap are the final touches for a decadent experience. This latex foam mattress is designed to breathe more and provide a cooler base so you can get to sleep quickly and rest deeply.
Contura 500 9" Engineered Latex Mattress:
- Rayon from bamboo fiber cover
- Dust mite-resistant
- 9" profile Contura mattress
- Cleaning is easy with the removable and washable cover
- Multi-layer construction provides optimized support and true comfort
- King: 79"L x 75"W x 9"H
- California king: 83"L x 71"W x 9"H
- Queen: 79"L x 59"W x 9"H
Beds sold separately. See our assortment of beds.
Bed frames sold separately. See our assortment of bed frames.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||58.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||79.0 x 59.0 x 9.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The top layer is approx. 4 inches thick. It is very soft and springy. It is not memory foam. The bottom layer is approx. 5 inches thick. It is extremely firm. Both layers should be engineered latex.That seems correct to me.by oldguy937511/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1.5" High Density Foam 2.5" Engineered Latex Foam 2" Engineered Latex Foam 3" Foam Base The Contura 500 9" is considered to be a medium firm mattress.by WalmartSupplierAnswer5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It requires some kind of platform under it. I used the Modern Sleep Instant Foundation. It has ten slats across the width that support this mattress. It worked perfectly for me.by oldguy93753/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Contura 500 does not require a box spring.by WalmartSupplierAnswer3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Contura 500 9" mattress is an engineered LATEX mattress.by WalmartSupplierAnswer4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No this is not a memory foam mattress, it is a latex foam mattress.by CommunityAnswer4/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?