Customers also viewed these products
- $18.18 List price $22.75Save $4.57
- $5.44 List price $8.99Save $3.55
- $29.12 List price $35.00Save $5.88
- $11.55 List price $14.99Save $3.44
- $15.75 List price $17.99Save $2.24
- $10.03 List price $16.00Save $5.97
- $14.42 Was $15.19Save $0.77
- $13.67 Was $14.56Save $0.89
- $14.56 Was $15.49Save $0.93
- $140.64 List price $170.00Save $29.36
Control the Crazy: My Plan to Stop Stressing, Avoid Drama, and Maintain Inner Cool
Consider these popular products
- $9.00 List price $15.00Save $6.00
- $5.70 List price $10.00Save $4.30
- $7.38 List price $14.99Save $7.61
- $9.97 List price $14.95Save $4.98
- $6.93 Was $9.02Save $2.09
- $6.26 List price $9.99Save $3.73
- $5.36 List price $5.95Save $0.59
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
You have absolute power to control your crazy.
While he's best known as the voice of reason and the most level-headed cast member on MTV's "Jersey Shore, "what most people don't know about Vinny Guadagnino is that he suffers from general anxiety disorder, a mental condition he shares with more than 40 million adults in the United States alone, and one he's battled for most of his young adult life. As Vinny describes it, his anxious mind can make him feel scared, sad, isolated and alone, overwhelmed, and, at times, like he's going crazy.
How could Vinny struggle so much with anxiety and stress yet live in one of the wildest party houses in history? He learned to take charge of his problems. Drawing on his own experience and borrowing from some of the most popular and influential spiritual teachers in the field of personal growth, including Wayne W. Dyer, Eckhart Tolle, and Deepak Chopra, Vinny developed a step-by-step program that has helped him get a handle on his anxious mind. Beyond that, his program gave him a sense of personal power and control that has rocked every area of his life.
In "Control the Crazy, " Vinny shares the triple-threat mind-body-spirit program that he uses every day to help keep him centered on and off the set." "You can immediately put his uniquely fresh and straightforward "kick-ass" mental, physical, and spiritual tools to work in your own life. Vinny knows that everyone's got "something" that gets them down or holds them back. Whatever that""something is for "you"--Vinny's plan can help you work through it.
Vinny arms you with the tools to:
- Deal with life's little annoyances without losing it
- Manage haters, bullies, and negative people in your life
- Feel confident so you kill it at work or in school
- Improve your game with the opposite sex
Whether it's work pressure, family conflict, relationship drama, academic trouble, or poor body image that's making you crazy, the ten key techniques in this book will help you manage and control it.
By sharing the details of his personal story and providing readers with the program that saved his sanity, his job, and, at times, his life, Vinny has written a book that can help anyone who suffers, as he does, to take charge of their own destiny.
|Number of Pages:||238|
|Publication Date:||April, 2012|
|Publisher:||Random House Inc|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||5.78 x 0.90 x 8.34 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.