Contour by Tessuto - Women's Plus-Size Slimming Sporty Swimdress Swimsuit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
|Fabric Care Instructions:||#Hand wash cold separately.#Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.#Line dry.#Do not Iron.|
|Fabric Content:||#82% Nylon#18%Spandex|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The panty part is opague and above the panty line it is a nice mesh materieal.by LJSart7/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is solid until it get a couple inches above the belly button area. The see through mesh does give enough coverage in the back so it's not showing anything inappropriate.by Noodles4117/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it has a mesh part up top but as it starts going towards your toosh, its a solid black. Yes, it has enough butt coverage and leg coverage and knee coverage...lol I am 5'4" and the skirt part went a little passed my kneees! I felt like i was in a dress! The bathing suite itself is very nice but the skirt part is way too long. Hope this helps.by An anonymous customer7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The attached panty underneath the skirt is entirely opaque. You'll be decently covered.by 26517/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- See thru black mesh over midriff. Generous rear coverage.by PJWH7/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The underneath midriff is made of mesh, but I still find the coverage adequate. The dress does float up a bit in the water and some may be self-conscious about that. I bought this suit for it's thigh coverage and tummy-support. I really like it and highly recommend it!by BigSwimmingMomma6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I also bought the 3x, it fit me fine. The material on the inside is alot of material so you have to fix yourself very well before it fits correctly. Also, the skirt part of it is VERY long. It went down to my knees and i'm 5'4". I returned it the next day. : (by An anonymous customer7/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If I knew where my measuring tape was, I'd check my own dimensions for comparison. I usually wear a 22, sometimes a 24, in pants and I fit perfectly in a 2X. If anything, I'd say the cut is a smidge generous. Especially in the bust. My bra size is 40D and this suit could definitely hold more than that!by BigSwimmingMomma6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?