Connections from Hallmark Stainless-Steel "Celebrate Life" Starter Bracelet, 7.25", 7.75" or 8.25"
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Treat yourself, a family member or a friend to the lovely Connections from Hallmark Bracelet in the 7.25", 7.75" or 8.25" Size. It includes a sweet Celebrate Life bead with swirling details and two decorated stoppers and comes in a beautiful gift box. Stoppers provide a buffer for the bead and make a smart addition between other beads you wish to add. It's a simple yet truly charming piece of jewelry that offers a positive message and a personal touch. Crafted for durability, it does not corrode or tarnish easily. The "Celebrate Life" starter keepsake bracelet weathers rough use without losing its appeal. The thick band and heavy clasp provide stability as you wear it. It fits even small wrists, looks beautiful on its own and coordinates well with silver and white gold jewelry items. This stainless-steel bracelet also makes a thoughtful gift for anyone with allergies to precious metals.
Connections by Hallmark Stainless-Steel Celebrate Life Starter Bracelet:
- Available in 7.25', 7.75", and 8.25"
- Made of stainless steel
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Easy care, casual jewelry
- To create your own customized stainless-steel bracelet, see our Connections from Hallmark Build-a-Bracelet Bundle .
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.0 x 1.0 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All you have to do it take off the original charms/beads and replace them in the order you want from the small end. Piece of cake to do.by few25/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- yes only on one sideby pearljam19613/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- @brinkie you can only add them to one side that is helpful so you do not drop all the charmsby solgaboy3/19/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to take all the charms off to design you braclet the way you want it.by jent19772/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can add charms only on one side, you have to take off the original beads to put new ones on the other side, try twisting the stopper beads while removing and replacing I fount it helpful.by Steph2195/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to add them all from that one side that is opposite from the Lobster claw.by Sunnygirlntx12/11/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- The "stoppers" come off. You have to gently push and pull, but they do come off the "hook" end. Then you can add the charms in the order you want with one stopper on each end so the charms do not come off.by mrsawhite5/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. looking on-line i dont see very big selection of charms. I'm looking for a dog charm. Anyone know where else to find more charms?
- there is a dog charm....but just oneby buzymommyof33/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There's a lot of charms on Pinterest and lots of then are animals. Kay's jewelers, west coast jewelers, Jared's, Pandora, there's a lot more places, I just can't think of anymore.by Turtlesdelmar1/28/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just got the Dog Charm at my local store. Good idea to check different WalMarts each may carry different charms. I have a kitty charm also. I got the magnetic bracelet that opens up and has two stoppers. It fits more charms and is very sturdy. I filled my bracelet up over the past month. With everything that I wanted. I even got a Claddaha charme that is cute. Just keep looking I think they change them also for holidays. Valentine type and Irish ones available now at some stores. Wish they had a shamrock charm.by PatiB8/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have seen a dog charm and cat at wal mart. They are cuteby Charmed3218/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hobby Lobbyby BrendaBeabout12/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Amazonby MsQHarper12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would buy a one or two "lobster" type clasps available in the craft section of Wal-Mart. That would add some length, and not look out of place.by few25/28/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes does you can order onlineby pearljam19613/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Another idea is to find a necklace extender in the same style as the bracelet. It's what I may have to do. The 8.25 isn't big enough with multiple charms on it.by abraxon3/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it does come in an 8.25by AntTWV2/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should definitely get the 8.25" size so you can add more charms. With this type of bracelet, the actual inside diameter (space next to your wrist) decreases as you add charms, since the charms take up space. Your original bracelet can be worn plain as an accent piece or with just one ring-mounted charm, or maybe recycled, to be enjoyed by a friend or relative with a smaller wrist :) Since it's really sturdy, and of excellent quality although not really expensive, it would make a great gift to an older child or teen.by ametrine3/10/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does!by apollo19961/3/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?