About this item
Concrobium Mold Control is a high-performance solution designed to remove and prevent mold in your home. Mold can affect your health, so you need to handle mold before it gets out of control. Concrobium Mold Control will not only eliminate and prevent mold, but it also helps eliminate musty, damp odors without the use of bleach, ammonia or other chemicals. Concrobium Mold Control is suitable for clean up of water damaged areas. It is EPA registered.
Concrobium Mold Control:
- Eliminates and prevents mold
- Kills musty odors
- No bleach, ammonia or harmful chemicals
- EPA registered
- Ideal for water damage clean-up
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.15|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.3 x 5.7 x 11.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Hi, Thank you for your question and interest in Concrobium products. Since the product is non-toxic that means no Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required when using the product. That being said, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required for mold remediation. Which is why we like to remind customers in order to limit your exposure to airborne mold, you may want to wear an N-95 respirator, goggles, and gloves. We hope that answers your question. Feel free to contact us again if you require further information.by Concrobium Product Expert3/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ladydogwalker3/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Sasha, Thank you for your question and interest in Concrobium products. Concrobium Mold Control is an EPA-registered solution that eliminates and prevents mold without any harmful chemicals. It is made with only non-toxic ingredients making it safe for use around pets, your family and your home. We hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact us again if you require further information.by Concrobium Product Expert6/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi KD055, Thank you for your question and interest in Concrobium products. If your crawlspace is uncovered or not completely sealed and mold is in the dirt, it is being fed by moisture in the ground, so that will just re-occur. Concrobium Mold Control needs to come in direct contact with the mold and dry to be effective. We cannot guarantee Concrobium Mold Control will be able to reach and treat all the mold spores in the dirt. You need to use a cold (ULV) fogger, one without a heating element (i.e., NOT a thermal fogger). Foggers can be rented from participating Home Depot Tool Rental Centers. They can also be special ordered through Home Depot or Lowe’s. As long as the fogger you purchase is a ULV (cold fogger) then all the models are the same across the board. However, handheld versions require more work as you will need to stand at least 2 ft. from the moldy surface and use a sweeping motion to effectively apply the solution. Createch manufactures a ULV cold fogger which fogs a great distance (has a 30 ft. reach) and requires a lot less work. We hope this answers your question. Feel free to contact us again if you require further information.by Concrobium Product Expert10/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?