Customers also viewed these products
- $24.93List price
- $29.96List price
- $16.25List price
Conair Instant Heat 2" Wet/Dry Straightener
Customers also bought these products
- $18.99List price
About this item
About this item
With 30 different hair settings, the Conair S3CS Instant Heat Ceramic Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron lets you customize your hair styling routine with ease. If youre rushed in the mornings, blow drying your hair may not be an option. This ceramic flat iron is designed to work on dry or damp hair, so you can skip a step in your beauty routine and still rock sleek strands. For flipped styles and straightened looks, the Conair Wet-to-Dry Straightener delivers styling with the innovative venting system. The hair styling tool releases water and retains moisture in your hair to eliminate frizz and reduce the drying effects of heat damage. The integrated, omega curve plates use infrared heat to straighten your hair into sleek styles. The professional swivel cord makes hair styling easy, since it moves with the straightener and doesnt tangle. With an automatic shut-off feature and instant heat recovery, the Conair Wet-to-Dry Flat Iron gives you total temperature control.
Conair S3CS Instant Heat Ceramic Wet Dry Flat Iron:
- Flat iron for wet or dry hair
- Omega curved plates lift at the roots for extra volume
- Ceramic-coated plates
- 30-second instant heat
- 30 heat settings
- Instant heat recovery maintains heat temperature
- Auto-off feature
- Professional swivel cord
- 2" plates
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 14.5 x 3.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I havn't experience any damage, but I use a mist with the straightner.by Cardib6/21/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have not had any damage, but I do use a thermal heat protecting spray before I use the straightener.by MommyOf4Kids2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As far as I know any straightner that is used has the potential to damage hair. Just make sure you have a really good hair protection on. You can check with any salon or check the web for the best one for you. I use this product on a daily bases and I use TREsemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray.by TheIceQueen3/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found out that if you want to use it on wet hair, it may damage it a little bit. So if I were you, I would try to steer away from using any hot hair styler with wet hair.by Andiiee6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As with any straightener or curling iron, you should use a oil sheen or moisturizer... I only need to use straighteners maybe 2 to 3 times a week. You may to be cautious of how often you use the straightener, to prevent breakage or damage... Keep in mind that daily heat is not good for your hair...by shophabit3/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I have extremely thick hair and I use this straitener. It's pretty humid here also. It has not damaged my hair since the plates are rounded. I would definately recomend this straitener.by incollege4/24/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I live in New Orleans - HEAT/Humid, etc., etc. does not fry the hair, my hair is also thick. try using a spray with this product.by Cardib2/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well we live in KS, it can be very humid here, especially in summer. It works very well for my daughters hair, and it's very thick, curly, coarse hair. It is very high temp, if you have it on the "dry" setting. But I don't think the wet setting works as well, since it's not as hot. You have to go over and over it on the wet setting. Any straightener will do damage to hair over regular use, but hers manages quite well this one. We do use Aquage Beyond Shine spray. It helps keep the hair smooth and manageable.by mom2TG12/31/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Be prepared! This takes a long, long time if your hair is wet and thick. I used it two times and I didn't like it at all. My hair is also thick.by Claymom12/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can give your hair a flip out or a flip under but not a curl.by MommyOf4Kids2/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, you can't. Or at least I couldn't. It's way too thick and since it has the curved plates it makes it even harder. In my opinion if you want a straightener that curls, you need one that is less thick and has straight plates.by Andiiee6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can flip you ends up or under because of the curved plate. You can not actually do curls like a curling iron.by LoveStraightHair6/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?