About this item
Keep your tresses in place and in fashion all through the day with the Conair Infiniti Pro Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer. Most hair dryers are designed only to dry hair, but this item promises to deliver so much more. The 1875 watt hair dryer is a high-performance appliance that achieves salon quality results right in your home. It is ergonomically designed for ultimate comfort and is 15 percent lighter with its new AC motor design, which ensures a faster drying time, and, in effect, less heat exposure for your hair. Well-balanced and lightweight, the 3-piece Conair Infiniti hair dryer delivers comfortably effortless styling and sensational results. It features ionic technology that helps reduce frizz and enhances shine. The ceramic make of the 1875 watt hair dryer safely dries and promotes healthy hair and includes a true cold shot button to lock in curls, waves and style. The removable filter prevents damaging lint buildup and extends motor life.
Conair Infiniti Pro Salon Performance AC Motor Hair Dryer, 1875:
- Concentrator attachment for versatile, pinpoint styling
- Diffuser attachment for added volume and no frizz
- 3 heat/2 speed switches for heat and airflow control
- 1875 watt hair dryer is ergonomically designed
- 3 pc Conair Infiniti hair dryer features ionic technology that helps reduce frizz and enhances shine
- Removable filter prevents damaging lint buildup and extends motor life
- True cold shot button to lock in curls, waves and style
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 11.625 x 9.375|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.