Conair Infiniti 2-in-1 Straightener & Curling Iron, 1 1/2"
Similar items available online
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Straight or curly, take your pick with the Conair 2-in-1 Straightening and Curling hair Iron. You no longer need to have a flat iron for silky-straight hair and a curling iron to create bouncy curls. The Conair Hair Iron features a duo design, so you can have both hair styles in just one heating tool. Plus, Conair Ceramic Technology gives your hair even heat distribution, so your hair keeps its natural moisture. For coarser hair types, the Conair 2-in-1 Straightening and Curling hair Iron includes the optional TurboHeat to increase heating temperature for a sleeker finish. This hair styling tool only takes 60 seconds to heat up. With over 25 heat settings and a 1.5" plate, the Conair 2-1-1 Hair Iron can be used on all hair types.
Conair 2-in-1 Straightening and Curling hair Iron:
- Duo straightening and curling heating tool
- Smoothes and curls hair
- Ceramic heat technology retains the natural moisture in your hair
- 60-second instant heat-up
- Optional TurboHeat feature increases temperature up to 68 degrees to lock in style
- Uniform heat recovery maintains optimum temperature for consistent styling
- 25 variable heat settings
- Auto off
- 1.5" plate
- Cool tip
- 6" line cord
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.0 x 2.0 x 14.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- My granddaughter is be-racial and has long, thick hair. She has no problem using this curler/straightener. She just takes her time and only takes as much hair as the straightener allows. It is up to you how long it takes. If you want a nice job, it will take longer. If you want to hurry, you will just make a mess of your hair. My advice is, if you want your hair to look nice, you have to be patient and take your time.by question10112/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby spartangal121512/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Mine is really thick too, and about the same length, both features work great for me, and I can get through it all in 5-10 mins.by Kate4311/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes- it's ceramic and works great.by Inksval5/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- More like a thick plastic with a coating. Read my reviviewby SallysShop5/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TwilightForeverXOXO3/27/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No if you have heat pertectant spray yes you can (but not sopping wet)by HannahReviewMaster7/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unless the flat iron says "Wet to Dry" then no. Plus, straightening your hair while it is still wet causes frizz and heat damage as hair is extra sensitive while it's wet. Always blow dry or air dry BEFORE straightening.by LauraTheStylist6/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- $25.62 List price $29.97Save $4.35
- $29.49 List price $38.96Save $9.47