About this item
The Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer offers professional high velocity steam for smoothening out wrinkles from curtains, bedding, clothing, and more. This wrinkle free steamer heats up in not more than 5 minutes and is capable of producing steam continuously to a maximum of 40 minutes. Life span of the fabrics will not be affected by this 1200-watt fabric steamer as it is gentle on them unlike dry cleaning chemicals. The portable garment steamer comes with wheels to ensure mobility. The cool-touch handle and base enhances the ease of use.
Conair GS60 Deluxe Compact Fabric Steamer:
|Power Output Watts:||1200W|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.54 x 10.25 x 15.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wouldn't use it for the oven or rugs. The amount of steam pumped through just isn't strong enough for an oven OR for rugs!!by Luvblhyunjoo4/29/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Doubt itby NessaII6/30/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Your matress would be soaking wet by the time you were finished.by Frankie006/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Unfortunately no, you will have to hire a pest service to get rid of bedbugs and possibly you you may have to throw out your mattress, solely treating a mattress will not get rid of bedbug in bedframes, outlet sockets or any other crevice. Sorry, my friend it's time to declare war on those little buggers.by karismatichick6/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. why this product do not hold the water as soon as I put water in it, it comes ritgh out from the bottom or am I doing something wrong?
- I haven't had that problem. I suggest you exchanging the product or even contacting Conair directly and seeing if you can't get a replacement!by Luvblhyunjoo2/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?