About this item
Conair Ceramic Tools 1.5-inch Dual Voltage Professional Ceramic Spring Curling Iron Model CT155S -- Professional 1-1/2" ceramic barrel spring curling iron. 25 heat setting temperature control, on/off switch, power indicator light, cool tip and rubberized comfort handle. Quick 60 second heat up to 392?F and 9 ft. tangle free power cord. Dual voltage for worldwide use.
A ceramic iron has many benefits. The ceramic plate technology provides increased heat distribution, eliminating the damaging hot spots found with other irons. When introduced to heat, ceramic is known to emit ion reflectives. Assisting in the breakdown of bacteria build-up, the reflectives enhance and renew the vitality of your hair. This ceramic iron will give your hair a smooth, silky shine while eliminating frizz. 1 and a half inch ceramic plates / Inferred Heat to protect hair luster / instant heat temperature dial to 400 degrees F Professional Ceramic hair styling curling iron. The adjustable temperature control allows you to dial up or down, in order to get the best results for your hair type. This ceramic iron is perfect for a shiny and sleek look. Features 1 1/2" Ceramic iron 25 Heat Settings Instant Heat temperature dial - up to 400o F (204o C) On/Off button with green and red light indicator Ceramic creates a shine, smooth finish Ceramic emits negative ions which smooth and relax hair Ceramic generates far infrared heat to protect hair's luster For all hair types AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.0 x 4.0 x 5.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I used this in Italy. It is dual voltage, but you still need an adaptor for the outlet. Should work in China with appropriate adaptor.by Golfingquilter9/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It worked for me in Europe with a plug adaptorby IowaMum7/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does. This curling iron has dual voltage so it can be used worldwide: US, Canada, Europe, Asia, etc :)by KellieDC4/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- In the item description it says "AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada" -- so I don't think it can work in other countries since their standard outlets are different. But you can bring an extension cord if you don't mind the hassle.by JMHap8/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be used there. You just need an adapter plug to fit the appropriate wall socket for China and HK. Have a wonderful trip :)by Seastar12237/3/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I just purchased this and this is what the manual says: "This curling iron has dual voltage. It will automatically adjust to the proper voltage. Use an adapter plug (not included) with the correct configuration, prior to use in the outlet." Hope that helps!by angela123go6/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, this will not work.by CommunityAnswer11/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It works for 220V, not sure what 50Hz isby Golfingquilter9/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the handle it says: 120V/240V AC 50/60Hz 180W Hope that helpsby IowaMum2/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Even though it is advertised as Conair, it is a Babyliss. Definitely 1.5" Looks like a Conair and works very wellby Golfingquilter12/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Both Conair and Babybliss are apart of the same company (visit the Babyliss Pro company website to see their copyright and trademarks or check out the guidebook that came with the iron). As for the iron itself, it should say "Ceramic Tools" on the front.by JMHap4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Actually it says neither.It says Pro beauty tools and that's it.by KayteeC5/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?