Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $29.94 List price $39.99Save $10.05
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Produce luxurious, voluminous looking curls with this Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron. This styler combines the powerful properties of tourmaline technology and the benefits of ceramic. Ultra high heat levels are emitted to deliver professional looking curls right at home. Eliminate frizz and protect your hair's natural shine with the Conair curling iron. The tourmaline ceramic technology also protects your hair against damage while still achieving bouncy curls. Create big lavish curls, thick waves or small tight tendrils. For long lasting curls that will stay intact all day, choose Conair.
Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron:
- Powerful tourmaline technology
- 1.25" Conair ceramic curling iron
- Ultra high heat levels
- Frizz and damage control
- Keeps hair protected
|Manufacturer Part Number:||CD108WFN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby walmartmykindashop11/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I have this curling iron (which I love) but there is no automatic shut-off safety feature.by vtx130011/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The highest temp this curling iron will reach is 395 degrees F.by CommunityAnswer12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Where is the on/off switch located? When curling hair, does your hand hand hit the power button/switch?
- The power switch for the Conair 1.25" Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron is located on the handle and is recessed such that your hand will not "hit" it but may rest atop it without interfering with the operation of the curling iron.by CommunityAnswer11/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?