About this item
Con-Tact Brand Self-Adhesive Creative Covering is easy to apply with Con-Tact Brand's original and innovative "measure-and-cut" grid on the backing paper. When it's time for a new look, the Con-Tact Brand Self Adhesives remove cleanly, leaving behind no messy residue. With the latest innovative and fashion-forward products in sophisticated colors and patterns, Con-Tact Brand products continue to lead the industry. The colors are coordinated from one substrate to another so customers can mix and match to their delight. So whatever the project — covering shelves in a pantry, cupboard or closet; lining drawers in the kitchen, bath or bedroom; covering a counter or work space; or even tackling a creative craft project like covering a lamp shade — Con-Tact Brand has the colors and patterns to suite your taste and decor.
Con-Tact Brand Creative Covering Self-Adhesive Shelf Liner, Arbor, Orange:
- Multiple creative uses throughout the home
- Provides a tough, protective cover for any object
- Great for arts and crafts projects
- Durable and repositionable for easy application
- Peel-away paper backing is marked for easy measuring and installation
- Protects horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor applications
- Made of non-reflective vinyl
- Removes easily, leaving little to no messy residue
- Available in various sizes
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 1.5 x 1.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.