The Comprehensive Cable Professional Series Commercial Grade CL3 Rated 26 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet features commercial grade 26 AWG high resolution, low loss construction for excellent HD picture quality and audio performance. Professional Series HDMI cables are constructed of a true Pro Grade 99.9 percent High Purity copper 26 AWG center conductor that is significantly more robust than traditional HDMI cables. This, along with a premium low capacitance dielectric, translates to up to 15Gbps data transfer rate. This significantly enhanced construction also allows for greater distance and significantly improved reliability, which is especially useful for commercial and residential installations. This cable supports 3D, Ethernet Capability for networking, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio, audio return channel and support for beyond 1080p resolution. Molded strain relief provides unsurpassed durability.
Comprehensive Cable Professional Series Commercial Grade CL3 Rated 26 AWG High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet:
- Up to 15Gbps
- Beyond 1080p resolution support
- Ethernet capable
- Supports Deep Color and x.v. Color
- 5.1/7.1 Lossless Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Audio Return Channel
- ATC certified
- 99.9 percent High Purity Copper Center Conductor
- Molded 24k gold-plated HDMI male connectors on each end
- Pro Grade Triple Shielding with 100 percent coverage
- 85 percent Premium Tinned Copper Braid construction
- X-tra Flex CL3 rated jacket for easy installation
- RoHS certified
- Length: 50'