About this item
This Comprehensive Cable HR Pro Series VGA to BNC Cable provides both performance and value. This cable features 26 gauge high-resolution, low-loss construction for reliable, clear imaging. The jack to 5 BNC jacks HD-15 cable features 95 percent tinned copper braid shielded coaxes to minimize interference. The cable has a 100 percent aluminum foil shield wrap that provides extra coverage. This 1' low-profile VGA cable features a compact design that allows for easy connections in tight spaces. The VGA connector features machined pins that stand up to thousands of connections. The cable features five true 75ohm impedance matched BNC connectors for consistent output across the board. Featuring an X-Traflex jacket, this cable can be installed quickly and easily. With this cable, you can convert standard VGA output to high-quality video cards and monitors. The cable's one foot length helps to minimize the degradation of the native VGA signal.
Comprehensive Cable HR Pro Series Low-Profile VGA HD-15 Jack to 5 BNC Jacks Cable, 1':
- HD-15 female to 5 BNC female
- 26 gauge high resolution, low loss construction
- 5 individually 95 percent tinned copper braid shielded coaxes
- 100 percent aluminum foil shield wrap provides extra coverage
- Low profile design for easy connecting in tight spaces
- Machined pins that stand up to 1,000s of connections
- 5 True 75-ohm impedance matched BNC connectors
- X-Traflex jacket for easy installation
- UL and RoHS compliant
- Jack to 5 BNC jacks HD-15 cable length: 1'
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.08|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.9 x 5.8 x 3.9|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question