Completia Prenatal Nature's Way 240 Tabs
Customers also viewed these products
- $7.98 Was $8.96Save $0.98
- $12.98 Was $15.98Save $3.00
- $36.43 List price $44.41Save $7.98
- $19.17 List price $34.68Save $15.51
- $31.12 List price $41.50Save $10.38
- $6.44 Was $7.00Save $0.56
- $10.88 Was $11.86Save $0.98
- $26.59 List price $37.99Save $11.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Completia Prenatal by Nature's Way 240 Tablet Completia Prenatal 240 Tablet Prenatal multivitamin with DHA Folic Acid Nutritional support for pregnant nursing mothers DHA for brain eye development Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a womans risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 2 tablets twice daily - Or as directed by your healthcare professional. Supplement Facts Serving Size 2 Tablets Servings Per Container 120 Amount Per Serving Daily Value Calories 10 Total Carbohydrate 1 g 1 Dietary Fiber 1 g 3 Vitamin A (100 as beta carotene) Providing (typical analysis) beta carotene 2250 mcg gamma carotene 2.25 mcg trans beta carotene 2.15 mcg beta zeacarotene 0.45 mcg 4 000 IU 50 Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 60 mg 100 Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 200 IU 50 Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 15 IU 50 Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 45 mcg Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 850 mcg 50 Riboflavin (Vitamin
Completia Prenatal 240 TabletPrenatal multivitamin with DHA & Folic Acid
- Nutritional support for pregnant & nursing mothers
- DHA for brain & eye development
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a womans risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement take 2 tablets twice daily - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Supplement FactsServing Size: 2 TabletsServings Per Container: 120Amount Per Serving% Daily Value***Calories10Total CarbohydrateDietary FiberVitamin A (100% as beta carotene) Providing (typical analysis) beta carotene 2250 mcg, gamma carotene 2.25 mcg, trans beta carotene 2.15 mcg, beta zeacarotene 0.45 mcg4,000 IU50%Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)60 mg100%Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)200 IU50%Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)15 IU50%Vitamin K (as phytonadione)45 mcgThiamin (as thiamin mononitrate)850 mcg50%Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)1 mg50%Niacin (as niacinamide)10 mg50%Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)1.25 mg50%Folic Acid400 mcg50%Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)4 mcg50%Biotin150 mcg50%Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)5 mg50%Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate)360 mg28%Iron (as iron gluconate)22.5 mg125%Iodine (from pacific kelp powder)75 mcg50%Magnesium (as citrate/oxide)150 mg33%Zinc (as amino acid chelate)7.5 mg50%Selenium (as selenomethionine)12.5 mcgCopper (as amino acid chelate)1 mg50%Manganese (as amino acid chelate)1 mgChromium (as polynicotinate)25 mgSodium15 mgPotassium (as amino acid chelate)25 mgDHA (docosahexaenoic acid (tuna))25 mgRed Raspberry (leaf)25 mgDandelion (root)25 mgNettle (leaf)25 mgNettle (leaf)25 mgPeppermint (leaf)25 mgInositol5 mgCholine (as choline bitartrate)2 mgPABA (para aminobenzoic acid)1 mg
***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Vegetable modified cellulose gum, Vegetable stearic acid, Silica, Vegetable modified cellulose, Vegetable magnesium stearate, Vegetarian glycerin.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Do not take with sulfonamide since PABA interferes with the activity of this drug.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Check out these related products
- $24.64 List price $25.99Save $1.35
- $15.89 List price $25.99Save $10.10
- $18.47 List price $24.99Save $6.52
- $15.38 List price $23.99Save $8.61
- $15.98 List price $22.49Save $6.51
- $19.85 List price $22.99Save $3.14
- $16.15 List price $25.49Save $9.34
- $20.34 List price $27.99Save $7.65
- $14.86 List price $22.99Save $8.13
- $14.48 List price $15.99Save $1.51
- $18.08 List price $25.99Save $7.91
- $16.41 List price $25.99Save $9.58
- $14.86 List price $22.99Save $8.13
- $15.94 List price $24.99Save $9.05
- $16.30 List price $21.49Save $5.19
- $17.96 List price $28.99Save $11.03
- $18.78 List price $25.49Save $6.71
- $16.61 List price $21.99Save $5.38