About this item
Be the real thing for your friends and family with the Complete Velour Christmas Santa Suit. This complete Santa suit with soft velour fabric is ideal for parties and other holiday events. The Men's Santa Suit comes in different sizes and features a pull-over jacket top with back closure. The pants have side pockets and a belt. The suit also comes with white gloves, a beard and a Santa hat with the hair attached. The Men's Santa Suit is dry clean only and will appear very realistic for young children. Kids of all ages will enjoy the authenticity of the costume for any kind of holiday event. The Santa suit provides a complete look with no additional accessories needed.
Complete Velour Santa Suit:
- Includes pull-over jacket top with back closure and belt loops, pants with side pockets, belt, boot tops, white gloves, beard and Santa hat with attached hair
- Velour fabric
- Dry clean only
- Available in Men's sizes
- Size Chart will vary by costume. See a detailed Size Chart.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the Size Chart.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader now.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.5 x 15.5 x 15.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 40-48by guykkjhkjkkkh12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A size 40-48 was ok with me I am 200 lbs 5' 8'' I still got room to place a pillow in my tummy to look like a real chunky santa lol.by santaclaushelper11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think that depends on how much tummy fill you plan to use. Pants are pretty true to a 48 stretched. Coat and belt are large though and will give you plenty of pillow room. Not trying to be rude but unless you are very very heavy in the bottom, 40-48 should fit you comfortably.by Dizidasie12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I WOULD DEFINITELY GET BIGGER, RATHER THAN SMALLER. THAT'S WHAT PILLOWS ARE FOR.by ELVIS55511/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?