Consider these popular products
- Rollback$199.00 Was $299.00Save $100.00
- Rollback$229.00 Was $299.00Save $70.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $269.00Save $70.00
- $199.00 List price $279.00Save $80.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $249.00Save $50.00
- Rollback$199.00 Was $399.00Save $200.00
- Rollback$999.00 Was $1299.00Save $300.00
- Rollback$376.74 Was $399.00Save $22.26
- $149.00 Was $155.00Save $6.00
Compaq 15.6" Presario CQ57-439WM Laptop PC with AMD Dual-Core E-300 Accelerated Processor and Windows 7 Home Premium
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Compaq 15.6" Presario CQ57-439WM Laptop PC:
Key Features and Benefits:
- AMD Dual-Core E-300 Accelerated processor
1.30GHz, 1MB L2 Cache
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 8GB)
Gives you the options for surfing, video conferencing, documents, basic photo editing and simple computer tasks
- 250GB hard drive
Store 166,000 photos, 71,000 songs or 131 hours of HD video and more
- SuperMulti DVD Burner
Watch movies, and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats
- 10/100Base-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a Wi-Fi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC
- 15.6" HD BrightView LED-backlit display
AMD Radeon HD 6310 Discrete-Class Graphics with up to 949MB total graphics memory
- Webcam with built-in microphone
- 2-in-1 memory card reader
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 1 x microphone jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery, up to 5 h 30 min battery life
- Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here)
- Microsoft Office Starter 2010: Includes reduced functionality versions of Microsoft Word and Excel, with advertising. PowerPoint and Outlook are NOT included. Purchase Office 2010 today and get the most out of your new PC. (To learn more about the features of Office 2010, click here)
- Norton Internet Security (60-day subscription)
- HP Recovery Manager
Support and Warranty:
- 1-year limited hardware warranty; 1-year free hardware technical support; 30-days limited software support
- Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer.
What's In The Box:
- Power cord
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- Quick Start Guide
To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here.
To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here.
Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here.
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.
|Processor Type:||AMD E-Series|
|Hard Drive Capacity:||250 GB|
|Resolution:||BrightView LED-Backlit Display (1366 x 768)|
|Processor Speed:||1.30 GHz|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||A7A54UA#ABA|
|Maximum RAM Supported:||8GB RAM|
|RAM Memory:||2 GB|
|Connector Type:||1 x DC-in, 1 x Headphone Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack, 1 x RJ-45, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x VGA|
|Operating System:||Windows 7|
|Battery Life:||5 hours 30 minutes|
|Product Accessories Included:||Power Cord , Battery|
|Interface Type:||2-in-1 Digital Media Card Reader|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Honestly I would just go ahead and exchange it because every laptop tends to have quirks but that one sounds like it is too much to fight with, you could get one without issues if you exchange it ASAP.by Honesty19814/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I faced the same problem. Returned the item immediately. Hard disk failure is a serious problem. It means either the hard disk is damaged, or the connection to mother board is loose. Either way, unscrewing the laptop from back side and trying to re-attach hard disk is not a good idea. After all, it is not a desktop computer. Every thing is compactly packed in a laptop. My advice would be to return the item. Thanks.by gatechstudent4/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- TAKE IT BACK!!! No hard drive, no matter how large or small the capacity, should fail in less than a week unless you dropped or otherwise damaged the laptop. The only way you can fix that is buy a new hard drive. But since you had it less than a week, i say give it back and get your money back!!!by scoot11054/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would exchange itby researchextremist3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a limited warrantyby thecomputerguy153/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- hard drives are delicate instruments. If it received a hard bang at anytime on the way it could be permanentaly damaged. Send the product back for a possible exchange.by nick2123/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- there is a warranty on the laptop, so bring it back or contact compaq/hpby smartypant3/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. I purchased the compaq laptop and cannot locate the product key to install the microsoft office 2010. Where is product key information?
- All I can tell you is try to exchange your laptop for another one. I bought one recently with issues even after friends and family warning me about them.by Honesty19814/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My computer came with Office 2010 for word and excel. Installation was automatic upon clicking on it. It is an OEM item. Preinstalled.by nick2124/13/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to purchase it, that is just a trial/preview.by researchextremist4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- it is on the bottom of the laptop. i couldnt find it either.by thecomputerguy154/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Flip the computer over and you will see a sticker. Look around on the sticker and you will see the product key:) picture belowby Windows8Linux4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You need to buy it online. Open the program and Click on microsoft office and purchase it.by Gesolgon4/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe you have to purchase a product key in order to unlock the full functionality of MS Office. My desktop PC came with the limited "Starter" version and that is what I had to do. I did find that Walmart had the best price for the product key cards when I was shopping for them.by LompocJon3/26/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I use a wireless mouse for mine. Easy to connect and install.by An anonymous customer5/2/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- you can use a mouse with any laptop hun so long as it has the hookup, but yes this laptop can take a mouse externally.by Honesty19814/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I got a wireless mouse for mine.by Honeybunny824/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes.....i am using one right now!!by bunnicandi4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?