About this item
The Round Command Cord Clip is ideal for use at home, in school or at the office. The clips are handy in entertainment areas and can help organize multiple cord sizes, including coaxial cables and telephone wires. The 1/5" with adhesive cord clip can hold wires up to 1/5" in diameter. Easily clip and keep cables out of your way so that you can eliminate clutter at home or at the office with these convenient accessories.
Command Cord Clip, Round, 1/5" with Adhesive, Clear, 4-Pack:
- For work or home offices and entertainment areas
- Keeps cords out of the way
- The clear Command clip 4-pack is ideal for organizing multiple cord sizes including coaxial cables, power cords and telephone cords
- Holds cords up to 1/5" diameter
- Cable management type: clip
- Color(s): clear
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.03|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||0.38 x 3.88 x 6.75|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Thank you for asking! The Command™ Products are designed to be mounted to smooth flat surfaces that have been finished or sealed like painted drywall. We would not recommend the use of our Command™ Products for use on concrete, as there may not be enough of a smooth surface for the adhesive to fully bond to and then be able to support its weight limit.by CommandBrand12/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. will these cord strips adhere to your vehicle to organize navigation device cord which is hanging from dashboard?
- Unfortunately our products will not sustain the high temperatures that the summer heat can cause inside a vehicle. So while they would adhere and keep cords cleaned up they would most likely not stay put in the summer months. Thank you for asking!by 3M Product Expert1/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?