Consider these popular products
- from $19.87
Comfy Feet Pig Animal Feet Slippers
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
- Soft, easy clean polyester material
- Choice of sizes - see Size drop down box
- For indoor use
- 1-inch thick foam insole for comfort
Comfy Feet Slippers make people happy … they feature delightful motifs and are hands-down (or should we say ''feet-down''?) the squishiest, most comfortable thing you've ever walked in. A 1-inch foam insole and super soft polyester material ensure an awesome slipper experience. Choose your size and prepare for true comfort. See size chart below.
|Shoe Category:||Women's Shoes , Men's Shoes|
|Country of Origin - Components:||USA or Imported|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||90151|
|Manufacturer:||Comfy Feet LLC|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, wash on gentle cycle though and don't put them in the dryer.by ZooKeeper61/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, the previous slippers that I had, I washed many times. Put them on a gentle wash cycle of course and don't put them in the dryerby ZooKeeper61/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Sizes run pretty much like you listed above. It should tell you on the website though. If not, go to happyfeet.com and they give a size scale.by ZooKeeper612/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Base size on any slipper that coordinates shoe size with slipper size; i.e. L(8-9). I wear a women's size 9 shoe and ordered a large slipper. My toe touches the end of the slipper, but not uncomfortably so. I think an extra large would have been too loose.by nameshouldntbenecessary12/11/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?