About this item
The Comfort Products Stanton Computer Desk with Pullout Keyboard Tray will transform the look of your study room with its modern design and elegant appearance. It will provide you with ample space to keep your personal computer, mouse, CPU, keyboard and other necessary items. This home computer desk has a pull-out tray where you can place the keyboard for easy functionality. The bottom storage self gives you space to hold your important documents and stationery items. Sleek and stylish, the computer desk with storage is durable. Perfect for dorms and home offices alike, this handy item is space-efficient and durable. Whether you're studying, gaming, or working, this piece gets the job done. It will make a welcome addition to any home.
Comfort Products Stanton Computer Desk
- Combines style and functionality
- Pullout keyboard shelf
- Bottom storage shelf
- Maximum weight capacity: 154 lbs
- 1-year limited warranty
- Model# 50-1001 computer desk with storage
- Sized for dorms and small offices
- Durable frame
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||28.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||29.5 x 27.5 x 19.6|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is nearly 29" tall.by Gaminglady1233/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the height is actually 28", but the depth is around 19".by kimberlyd33/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- desk is 28 inches high and nearly 28 inches acrossby trizi33/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions listed are for the box - preassembly.by MamaCass213/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally did not feel the bottom shelf gets in the way. When you pull out the keyboard shelf, you kind of sit back from the desk. I think this helps out from not hitting the bottom shelf.by SDSunny3/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't find any trouble with the bottom shelf impeding foot space. I have an office chair and it works well for me.by Gaminglady1233/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No not at all, its really a nice little desk for the money!by spirit31273/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the bottom shelf will not impede your foot space. My kids put their keyboards on the top shelf instead of the slider shelf and it still doesn't interfere with their foot space. If you use the keyboard slider for your keyboard, that would set your chair back even further so I doubt you will have any issues.by Mommy27273/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Contact the manufacturing company....I have only seen these in black.by Gaminglady1235/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- not that I know of but black goes with everything!by trizi35/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?