About this item
- Warming Booties provide soothing heat therapy to aid sore and tired feet. Cold therapy offers relief to swollen and inflamed joints and muscles. Grain filled inserts positioned around foot. Includes sachets with lavender aromatherapy for relaxation.
- Comfort Wrap provides soothing heat treatment to eases aches and pains associated with muscle tension and stress. Cold therapy delivers relief to swollen and inflamed joints and muscles. Soft fleece fits comfortably on neck and shoulders. Includes a grape seed insert with optional lavender aromatherapy sachet for extra relaxation
- Warming Booties and Comfort Wrap are made from plush beige fleece.
- Model# 60-3014-08
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.3|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.9 x 12.2 x 5.1|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. How are they warming? Is it because of the material they are made out of, which keeps you warm, or do you put them in the microwave or something?
- There are bean packets that you microwave for just a small amount of time and then reinsert them into the booties and neck warmer. they do work really wellby Chuckyd401/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The material is a soft fleece material which does keep you warm. The inserts in the products can also be warmed in the microwave.by CPMem11/10/2011Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can either choose just a massage-or a massage with heat. The area you put your feet warms up. I've owned mine for 2 yrs and love it. FYI-it glides better if you leave your socks on. (you can still feel the heat through them)by WorkerBee4ever1/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?