About this item
Use Comet Lavender Fresh Cleanser with Bleach for tough cleaning problems all around your house. This all-purpose cleanser cleans and deodorizes porcelain, stainless steel, fiberglass, Corian solid surfaces, natural marble, and glazed ceramic tile without scratching. Kitchen sinks and countertops: brightens porcelain, makes Corian solid surfaces clean, puts the glisten back into stainless steel and cleans tough, crusty food stains. Stoves: cuts grease and scours off cooked-on food. Bathroom sinks, tubs, tile, fixtures: cuts through soap scum and mildew stains on porcelain, fiberglass, and glazed ceramic tile. Toilet bowl: deodorizes the toilet bowl as it cleans.
Comet Lavender Fresh Cleanser with Bleach:
- Deodorizes and cleans tough stains
- Scratch free
Keep out of reach of children And pets. Caution: Moderate eye & skin irritant. May be harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Read precautions on back. Precautionary Statement: Hazardous to humans & domestic animals. Caution: Keep out of reach of children And pets. Moderately irritating to eyes, skin & mucous membrane.
To Clean And Deodorize Non-Porous Surfaces: For most problems, sprinkle on wet surface or sponge, let sit for 15 seconds, rub And rinse. If problem remains, wet surface, sprinkle again, let stand for one minute, rub And rinse. Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available. Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid contact with eye, skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed or inhaled. Avoid breathing vapor. Remove And wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Do not mix with products that contain ammonia or dangerous fumes may result. First Aid: If in Eyes: In case of accidental contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for 20 minutes. Remove any contact lenses after the first 5 minutes And continue to flush eyes with water. If irritation develops or persists, contact a doctor. If on Skin: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call 911 or an ambulance, then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth to mouth if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or a doctor for further treatment advice. Hot Line Number: Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor or going for treatment. You may also contact 1-800-926-9441 for emergency medical information.
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.