Similar items in stock
Combi Twin Sport Stroller, Sunset
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Keep both kids contained in one place with the Combi Twin Sport Stroller. This stroller is designed to be used with children between 5 and 45 pounds. It has reclining seats so they can lay down when it is time for a nap, while the five-point harness keeps them securely in their seats. The Sunset Combi double stroller has adjustable canopies to help keep children out of the sun, while the additional pocket on the canopy provides extra storage space. The breathable mesh fabric on this lightweight double stroller helps keep the baby comfortable and the cup and snack holder provides a place to keep their drinks and their food for snacking on the go. This stroller is compatible with the one Shuttle 33 infant car seat so you can bring even your littlest one with you on the go. The Combi Twin Sport Stroller easily folds up in just three seconds and includes a carrying strap so you can quickly carry it to the car or into the mall.
Combi - Sport Double Stroller, Sunset:
- Stroller is designed for children between 5 and 45 lbs
- Reclining seats
- Five-point harnesses
- Adjustable canopies include storage pockets and viewing windows
- Breathable mesh fabric
- Combi double stroller, sunset are safety boots
- Storage baskets
- Cup/snack holders
- Compatible with one Shuttle 33 infant car seat
- Removable padded guardrails
- Removable seat cushions are machine washable
- Three-second fold
- Self-standing when folded
- Carrying strap included
- Easily fits through standard doorways
- Also available in a single stroller
See all strollers on Walmart.com. Shop strollers including jogging strollers and double strollers. Save money. Live better.
|Collection:||Combi Twin Sport|
|Stroller Child Weight Max:||45 pounds|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||26.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||33.25 x 29.75 x 39.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. What is the weight of this stroller? Would it allow my Britax Chaperone infant car seat to be attached?
- 22.25 Lbs. No idea about car seat, but you can ask Combi directly at www.combiusa.comby Tiger9p6/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Can't remember exact weight,but it's pretty light. Plus I have been using it for gate check almost half way around the world (Los Angeles, Frankfurt, Doha, Bangkok, Chicago)by Tiger9p5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?