Granite Ware 12-Quart Mini Canner with Jar Rack
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $13.82 Was $15.30Save $1.48
- $8.47 Was $9.99Save $1.52
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Canning is an economical and nutritional way to preserve fresh, quality-grown fruits and vegetables at home without added preservatives or pesticides. This 12-quart capacity mini canner is perfect for preserving jams, jellies and salsa.
Granite Ware 12-Quart Mini Canner with Jar Rack:
- Holds seven 1-pt jars
- Comes with rack for easy lifting
- Dark porcelain surface and steel core absorbs energy and evenly distributes heat to the contents
- Rack is made of aluminum and is rust-proof
- Canner is easy to clean
- High efficiency and quick boiling performance
- Dishwasher safe
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||6.579|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.25 x 11.5 x 7.625|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can, tha'ts what we have at home,good luckby An anonymous customer2/7/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The reason it is not recommended for a ceramic cooktop is because the bottom is not flat. I used mine on my ceramic cooktop anyway but it does take longer to boil. Also if you do a lot of canning it can damage the cooktop. That is why I ended up running a gas line into my kitchen and installing a gas range in addition to my electric ceramic top. I do a lot of canning and it was worth it to me.by flowerlady1128/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use the canner on my ceramic cook top stove, the 21 1/2 quart one, identical to this mini one, works great, quick even heating, come to rolling boil, had no problem.by happyhobby11/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?