About this item
The Columbia River Knife and Tool K.I.S.S. Assist Tanto Blade Knife will handle most any task thrown its way. It locks in place once the blade is securely snapped into the handle. The CRKT folding knife's blade is made of stainless steel, which will not rust, providing long-lasting use. The high-satin finish gives the knife an appealing look and the stainless steel frame has a contrasting non-reflective bead-blast surface. This knife features a compact 4" closed sized that makes it easy to carry.
Columbia River Knife and Tool K.I.S.S. Assist Tanto Blade Plain Edge Knife:
- When closed, the blade is safely locked by a special cam-over pin that extends from the assist spring
- Very fast and very safe, because simply pressing the Fire Safe button does not open the knife, you must press down and nudge the blade out deliberately
- Fast and easy 1-handed opening
- The mechanism is covered by a thin lightweight layer of inset carbon fiber
- When closed, the single-sided blade is securely sealed by the single glass-filled nylon guard
- AUS 4 stainless steel blade has a high-satin finish, while the 420J2 stainless steel frame has a contrasting non-reflective bead-blast surface
- Removable bead-blast stainless steel pocket/money clip
- Overall open length: 6.75"
- Closed length: 3.875"
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Plain edge knife
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 1.5 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.