About this item
The Columbia River Knife and Tool K.I.S.S. Assist Drop Point Plain Edge Knife is a dependable, versatile tool. It offers durability, and performance and is very fast, yet safe, to open. Simply pressing the Fire Safe button on the drop point knife does not open it. Instead, you must press down and nudge the blade out deliberately. It is safely locked when closed by a special pin that extends from the assist spring. The mechanism itself is covered by a thin layer of inset carbon fiber. The Columbia River tool features high-satin finish on the AUS 4 stainless steel blade that has a contrasting non-reflective bead-blast surface. In addition, it also comes with a removable bead-blast stainless steel pocket/money clip for easy transport.
Columbia River Knife and Tool K.I.S.S. Assist Drop Point Plain Edge Knife:
- When closed, the blade is safely locked by a special cam-over pin that extends from the assist spring
- Very fast and very safe, because simply pressing the Fire Safe button does not open the knife, you must press down and nudge the blade out deliberately
- Fast and easy 1-handed opening
- The mechanism is covered by a thin lightweight layer of inset carbon fiber
- When closed, the single-sided blade is securely sealed by the single glass-filled nylon guard
- AUS 4 stainless steel blade has a high-satin finish, while the 420J2 stainless steel frame has a contrasting non-reflective bead-blast surface
- Removable bead-blast stainless steel pocket/money clip
- Overall open length: 2.75"
- Closed length: 3.875"
- Drop point knife has a limited lifetime warranty
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||4.75 x 1.5 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.