Color Place Interior Semi-Gloss Paint, White
About this item
About this item
This quality product is available in thousands of decorator colors and is guaranteed for 15 years. The decorative semi-gloss finish is durable, scrubbable, and stain resistant.
Color Place Interior Semi-Gloss Paint, White:
- Recommended for family rooms, children's rooms, and hallways
- Easy application and clean-up
|Manufacturer Part Number:||WM.J05407-16|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||6.38 x 6.38 x 7.94 IN|
Ask a question
- Hello, As a rule, NO.....Your best bet is to go with Krylon or Rustoleum. Their paint is geared for that type of surface. If your scenario is, you'd like to use up some leftover paint, or budget conscious (like me)....Then 1st thing I'd do is, sand the surface real well. Then apply it. In all do fairness, I stick with paints that are made for a specific job. That way, it gives you your best chance of success. Good Luck and Best Wishesby GregFromPA10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We paint exterior steel doors all the time. We are painting black color. Goes on great!by netseller9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- ive used it on the inside of my steel door and it worked fine.by edsal200012/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use it, but you need to prime the door first if its not already painted/primed.by maria427843/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tiffinie, All I can say in my past internet researches, that ColorPlace paint was actually made by Sherwin Williams, and now by Valspar. In either case, it's probably one of the brand names base mixtures. However, I have used ColorPlace to paint 50% to 60% of my house. And it's fabulous. Never had any problems. And to add interest. I actually keep their (standard) White paint without tinting as mixers for other paints. Especially for lighter and brighter effect. That way, when I keep an eye on the "discount" shelf #where paint was mixed, and the customer didn't like the outcome or mixture of an incorrect base." I'll go for the dark colors, example #very dark blue" #in a 5 gallon bucket" with 3 gallons of the semi-gloss. Then I end up with a pale or light blue. Been doing that for years. I've never had a problem. Oh, to precisely answer your question...ColorPlace only has one 1 type or grade of paint. If you're dubious about purchasing their brand? Glidden is one of the brands they carry that has quite a collection of types and grades. Good Luck and Best Wishesby GregFromPA3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a Walmart brand name and I rate it top quality, I am a professional.by netseller3/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- color place is walmarts brand name for glidden paint. i was given this info by a glidden paint rep.by edsal20003/31/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- Hi Tim ! If the tint is now unavailable. Your best bet is to check out their color sample cards. And see if there's something that nearly matches. I had that happen once. Took me a little bit of time. But, found something that was very close. And all went well. Good Luck and Best Wishesby GregFromPA10/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most Walmarts can scan a sample of the color (cut out a 2x2" part of the wall) The match from ANYONE is not going to work for touch up work as it is never 100% accurate but to repaint the project or one wall it is going to probably work well.by netseller9/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Please contact the Color Place's customer service line at 877-411-5242 for assistance.by Glidden36/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?