About this item
Experience a clean and healthy mouth when you brush daily with Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Gel. It contains an advanced cleaning system that ensures an extra clean mouth and optimum oral health for the whole family. Brushing twice a day with Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Gel, 5.8 oz, will help prevent cavities, tartar buildup and help whiten teeth and fight bad breath. The dual-silica technology helps remove 80% of surface stains* and helps prevent new surface stains from forming. The fresh gel flavor of this toothpaste will enhance your brushing experience and leave your mouth and breath fresh and clean. *Based upon 6 week clinical data
Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Value, 5.8 oz, 2 count:
- Dual-silica technology helps remove surface stains and helps prevent new surface stains from forming
- Fights germs for 12 hours
- Approved by the American Dental Association
Keep Out of The Reach of Children Under 6 Years of Age. If More Than Used For Brushing Is Accidentally Swallowed, Get Medical Help Or Contact A Poison Control Center Right Away. Ask A Dentist Before Use If You Have: Bleeding Or Redness Lasting More Than 2 Weeks; Pain, Swelling, Pus, Loose Teeth, Or More Spacing Between Teeth. These May Be Signs of Periodontitis, A Serious Form of Gum Disease
Active Ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.24% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion) - Purpose, Anticavity. Triclosan 0.30%, Purpose Antigingivitis. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide
Supervise Children As Necessary Until Capable of Using Without Supervision. Adults and Children 6 Years of Age and Older: Brush Teeth Thoroughly, Preferably After Each Meal Or At Least Twice A Day, Or As Directed By A Dentist Or A Physician. Children Under 12 Years: Instruct In Good Brushing and Rinsing Habits (to Minimize Swallowing). Children Under 6 Years: Do Not Use Unless Directed By A Dentist Or A Physician. Antiplaque and Antigingivitis Use Not Proven In Children
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.725|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||1.5 x 8.62 x 3.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No. They all have fluoride. The only toothpaste I have come across without fluoride is Toms of Maine.by ks874/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No.by Saleshoppertoo4/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 11.6by ljandfriends5/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 23ounces!!!by 1anonymous1235/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This one is supposed to be an all-in-one toothpaste. Not a big fan of it but try it for yourself.by Amanda9991/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- This is all in one. (:by ks875/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?