About this item
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman Montana 8-Person Modified Dome Tent feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It's designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light but not the water when it rains, even when they're open. Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to high wind, and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once — reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit three queen-sized airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Coleman Montana 8-Person Modified Dome Tent:
- Cabin design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips and more
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Hinged door
- Door awning, protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System: patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Detachable rainfly for weather protection
- Mesh roof for more sunlight
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- 16' x 7'
- 6'2" center height
- Limited 1-year warranty
|Tent Type:||Dome Tents|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.14|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||192.0 x 84.0 x 74.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.