Coleman Max CPX 6 Duo Lantern
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coleman Max CPX 6 Duo Lantern can operate on included battery cartridge and four D batteries, or the rechargeable power cartridge, which is sold separately. This lantern offers 56 hours of runtime in lantern mode. The Coleman Max CPX 6 Duo Lantern is ideal for campsite or power outages when light might be needed in more than one place.
Coleman Max CPX 6 Duo Lantern:
- Operates on included battery cartridge and 4 D batteries, or the rechargeable power cartridge (sold separately)
- Beam distance: 10 meters for lantern, 8 meters for light panel
- 2 lanterns in one
- 56 hours of runtime in lantern mode
- Each rechargeable panel runs for up to 2.5 hours when removed from charging base
- 150 lumens for lantern, 60 lumens for light panel
- Wide handle openings accommodate work gloves
- Tough polycarbonate lenses resists damage
- Each lantern panel has individual on/off switch
- Lantern foldout foot allows individual panels to stand on their own
- Perfect for campsite or power outages when light might be needed in more than 1 place
- Light includes 4 D battery pack
- Optional 6V rechargeable battery pack available, sold separately
- Each lighting panel has individual on/off switch
- Dimensions: 10.5"H x 6.5"W
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.18|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.44 x 8.69 x 13.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I checked the box and it says nothing about being water proof. However, I will have no issue in using it in the rain, and wiping it off when I get in a shelter. I personally think using a light in outside conditions is assumed when we buy the Lantern. That is just my opinion.by farout678/15/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?