About this item
The Coleman Instant Canopy, 10' x 10' features a built-in CPX lighting system with four bright overhead lights and sets up in less than three minutes. Lightweight, telescoping poles with ergonomically-designed comfort grips make it easy for anyone to set up the Coleman canopy with LED lighting because you dont have to reach above your head. Welded steel feet keep the 10' x 10' canopy stable on both concrete and asphalt for 100 square feet of shade. Once its up, UVGuard offers Coleman's best protection from the sun. At night, you can turn on 400 lumens of LED lights. You have the flexibility to choose either four D cell batteries or one CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge, both sold separately.. When your gathering is over, the compact frame folds down quickly so the Coleman Instant Canopy, 10' x 10' can fit inside most cars.
Coleman 10' X10 LED Lighted Straight Leg Instant Canopy/Gazebo:
- Built-in CPX lighting system with 4 bright overhead lights
- Lighting power is compatible with Coleman CPX 6 lighting system
- Lights equipped with a dimmer switch
- Nothing to install or assemble
- Sets up in three steps in three minutes
- Comfort grips are pinch-free and effortless to lock poles in place
- Squeeze locks or releases for fast setup or tear down
- UVGuard protection for excellent 50+ ultraviolet protection factor
- Operates on 4 D batteries or Coleman CPX 6 rechargeable power cartridge (sold separately)
- 400 lumens of light
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||120.0 x 120.0 x 112.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes it does and store great and traveled well.by Zbaah5/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes - and we even got the canopy back into the case with no problem. has two handles to carry it - and one of those handles can be used to pull it with the two wheels. pretty efforless!by Meeshey9/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but it's much easier to transport by carry (with a friend).by Jaquespott3/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it does , the bag is HD has 4 roller wheel's on bottom . Best canopy bag I have ever received. The bag has 3 HD handles, 2 on side's (2 people can carry it) 1 on top to roll it by your self. Everything fit's right back in, with ease !by An anonymous customer9/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, does not have wheels and is a little heavier than average unit.by ATVRACER5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- you have to buy a waterproofing spray and spray all the seams. we bought the spray at REI but I would think you could find it other places. First had to spray the seams with water, then the waterproofing spray, and then wipe it all down. We did this, had a major storm the next day - and it was all fine! Make sure you get ALL the seams though - especially around the top which were harder to cover. this is an awesome canopy - we love it!by Meeshey5/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, mostly, unless heavy rain, then it will come thru lightly.by Summergirl85/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?