Coleman Fiberglass Tent Pole Replacement Kit
Customers also considered
- $2.00 Was $3.97Save $1.97
- $8.06 Was $10.80Save $2.74
- $4.99 Was $5.99Save $1.00
- $5.39 Was $5.99Save $0.60
- from $34.97
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coleman Fiberglass Tent Pole Replacement Kit replaces broken or damaged tent poles. Four 27", 9.5mm fiberglass poles with ferrules are included for providing stability and structure to your shelter. This tent pole kit also features one 10' shock cord, one 28" leader wire and two vinyl pole caps. Durable materials make this Coleman Tent Pole Replacement Kit a long-lasting choice for outdoor use. This kit can save you the expense of buying a brand new tent and is easy to set up and use.
|Manufacturer Part Number:||other|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.00 x 1.00 x 108.00 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Buy 2 kits and piece them together or go to Coleman.com and buy the exact pole you need.by coloradonanalisa5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- buy another set and put them together.by momfor4me5/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Buy 2 kits and cut the poles to the right finished length. Remember that the ferrals go end to end, then pull new shock cord thru each pole and tie a knot.by Delynn624/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These poles are not custom fit to any tent size or brand. Best bet is to measure your tent diameter and multiply by 1.5 or so to account for the tent height and assemble to your need.by camper359/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. are these poles enough to put up a 20x13 dome tent that sleeps 9 people...if not where do i get the poles to make it work...thank you
- There are only 4 27" sections in the kit. If the pole you are replacing is only about 100" total it should work. the poles in the kit I received are 9.5mm. I couldn't even use the parts with my existing poles because those in the kit are larger.by tbstitch8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?