About this item
Enjoy the fresh air without the bugs when you pack the Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 17' x 9' Tent. It's designed with three added features: a 100-lumen battery-powered LED light for more fun after dark, patented self-rolling windows for easy ventilation, and a patented hinged door for quick access inside and out. With a screened porch, large windows and lots of headroom, it feels more like a house than a tent. Specially designed windows allow you open them for more airflow — even in the rain — and still stay dry. The strong steel frame with Insta-Clip pole attachments stands up to high wind, and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help keep you dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 20 minutes. The floor is large enough to fit two queen-sized airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Coleman Elite WeatherMaster 17' x 9' Tent with LED Light, Sleeps 6:
- 100-lumen LED tent light
- Light powered by 4 D batteries or 1 Coleman CPX 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge
- Self-rolling, patented windows for easy ventilation
- Patented hinged door for quick access in or out
- Screened porch to enjoy the outdoors without the bugs and added for sleeping space on dry nights
- Cabin design for added room during extended-stay trips
- Specially angled windows keep rain out when the windows are open
- Rainfly for weather protection
- Mesh roof for more sunlight
- WeatherTec System: patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 17' x 19'
- Fits 6 people or 2 queen airbeds
- 6'8" center height, room to stand and move
- 1-year limited warranty
|Tent Type:||Cabin/Family Tents|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||41.58|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||204.0 x 108.0 x 80.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No, the flooring is in the sleeping area only. After setting up the tent, we sprayed the inside of the screened area with bug spray and put an area rug down that reached to the edges of the screen area & covered the flaps at the bottom, making for a pretty bug-free environment.by An anonymous customer5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (9) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The floor is only in the room portions of the tent. The screened portion does not have a floor.by Harlene1/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The screened area do not have floorby TotoRMR9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The floor does not extend to the screen area.by Campinggranmie9/25/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the wall on the end does taper up thoughby FishinMTWaters4/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The screen in area doesn't have a floor, however if you are like most tent campers your tarp you can get to cover the entire floor. We love the screen in area for loading up the air mattress and gear, and use it as the main entry point at night as the screen in area gives you a double door to keep out the bugs.by GeorgeJrs5/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, the screen area is the bare ground. The other thing to know is that there is a complete zippered screen between the open area and sleeping area, however the solid flap between the two does not attach at the bottom! Only on the top and sides, this can make for a drafty night unless you set something like a cooler against it in the open room area. I really should have returned it!!by loveabargainthatworks4/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yup, the screened-in area is attached as part of the whole tent & it sets up as one piece.by An anonymous customer7/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and for us that was the reason we spent the extra money on this unit. Won't keep everything dry if it rains sideways but we use the two large screen doors to keep bugs out of the tent and works GREAT for that. No more scratching or swatting at night which was important as our boys get bad infections from bites. I purchased a extra large tarp (found the perfect size at Harbor freight of all places) that gives the screen in room a floor (doesn't come with a floor for the screen in room. I'm kinda glad it didn't as the tarp takes the sand and shakes out easy and keeps the tent free of sand with a rug outside the main tent in the screen in room.by GeorgeJrs4/10/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a screened portion.by Harlene11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It has attached screened area without flooring and it has a zippered door to go outside. We plan to use this space for eating instead of buying a separate canopy. The cabin tent also has a divider with door to go to the screened area.by TotoRMR9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES, A CONVENIENT SCREENED-IN AREA IS INCLUDED.by PKINGZ8/31/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. If you are in the porch area is there a way to get into the tent without having to use the door on the side?
- Yes, there's a screened "wall" and a canvas flap, between the screened area and the sleeping area, both of which zip open from either side.by An anonymous customer5/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yep and that is priceless to keep out bugs. We almost never use the side door and moving in air mattresses fully inflated (use car battery to fill with inflator) which helps speed up getting everything ready to sleep in short order. Getting thru the side door would have to inflate inside tent if it didn't have this feature. Two Queen size air mattress will fit also BTW with room at your feet for small bags and stuff.by GeorgeJrs6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the screen portion has two openings. One from outside and one from the room portion.by Harlene11/3/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, you canby TotoRMR9/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?