Enjoy the outdoors with all the room and accessories you'll need when you pack a Coleman Elite Evanston 8-Person Tent. It's designed with three added features: a 100-lumen battery-powered LED light for more fun after dark, patented self-rolling windows for easy ventilation, and a patented hinged door for quick access inside and out. You can also count on simple setup and easy carrying, perfect for car campers and long camping trips. If it rains, the tent will hold up to the weather. Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to high wind, and the WeatherTec System's patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. Inside, the 12-foot by 12-foot floor is large enough to fit two queen-sized airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
Coleman Elite Evanston 8-Person Tent with LED Light, 12' x 12':
- 100-lumen LED tent light
- Light powered by 4 D batteries or 1 Coleman CPX 6 Rechargeable Battery Cartridge
- Self-rolling, patented windows for easy ventilation
- Patented hinged door for quick access in or out
- Rainfly for weather protection
- Mesh roof for more sunlight
- WeatherTec System: patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip pole attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy, 15-minute setup
- 12' x 12'
- Fits 8 people or 2 queen airbeds
- 6'2" center height, room to stand and move
- 1-year limited warranty