Coleman Dome Tent, 4 person
Customers also considered
Customers also bought these products
- $21.72 List price $29.97Save $8.25
- Clearancefrom $44.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Make camping easier with this Coleman Dome Tent, which has been designed for quick and easy setup. If it rains, the Coleman Insta Tent's Weathertec System, with its patented welded floors and inverted seams, help ensure you stay dry. The tent features the Insta-Clip Pole Attachments, which are sturdy enough to stand up to the wind. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves shrink setup time of this tent to about 10 minutes. Inside the Coleman Camping Tent, a specially designed ventilation system with ground vent keeps air moving while keeping insects out. Large windows allow a breeze during warm days, and built-in storage pockets help you keep your necessities on hand and organized. With one of the shortest set up times, this Coleman Dome Tent is sure to help make your camping experience the best it can be.
Coleman 4 Person Highline Dome Tent, 9' x 7':
- Spacious interior (9? x 7? with a 4?11? center height) gives room to move around
- Dome design for quick setup in 10 minutes
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
- Large, versatile rainfly separates for quick ventilation
- Large windows help cool the tent
- Storage pockets keep gear organized
- WeatherTec System
- Patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to wind
- 1-year limited warranty
- Available in various sizes
|Tent Type:||Dome Tents|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||23.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||108.0 x 84.0 x 48.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You can actually use this tent two ways. If you want to leave the outer cover off so that you have open-air views, you can do so without a fear of bugs. If you put on the top cover, there are no side windows, but there are two windows on the zip doors on the front of the tent (inside zip). Additionally, there are two outer flaps on the tent cover that can be unzipped and secured from the outside of the tent. It helps if you are camping in the heat, because it creates a great cross breeze.by BAFFL10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All the sides have windows. The one on the door has zip inside, others do not have covers, we used the rainfly to cover it which goes on other 3 walls. Rainfly can be opened on one side from outside the tent.by NoNameIsAvailableForMe7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, there aren't any zip covers for the sides (or back). The entire top half of the tent is screen on all 4 sides for ventilation and it is covered by a removable "rain fly". The front door flap has a zip up cover over the screen.by huzzah547/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it comes wit metal stakes. No extras, just enough for the tent and the rain fly.by GreenApplePi10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this tent comes with stakes.by BAFFL5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. w/one extra as well.by Unklekev4/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the tent has ventilation other then the door.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! It has great ventilation. The other three sides besides the front door are completely mesh, from top to bottom. Even with the rain fly (staked out) it gets good air flow in the tent. The rain fly can also be unzipped in the back and tied back, which we did during the day time to keep it cooler.by GreenApplePi8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes big back window and both ends and the door.by lordylynn8/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?