Customers also viewed these products
Coleman Cool Zephyr Window Fan
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$21.09 Was $25.31Save $4.22
- Reduced Price$20.31 Was $24.37Save $4.06
- Reduced Price$22.09 Was $26.51Save $4.42
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Keep your tent cool while camping with Coleman's Cool Zephyr Tent Window Fan. It safely attaches to any Coleman Tent Cool Air Port or any tent screen window or door using a magnetic plate (included) that pulls fresh air in or draws stagnant air out when installed outside the tent.
Brands You Trust: Coleman
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. Today, Coleman makes top-quality products that are found on outdoor adventures and family camping trips all over America.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||2.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.0 x 8.6 x 8.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It take 6 D size.by zfinn7/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Six D-cell batteries. That amounts to 9 volts DC and one could probably fashion a conversion of a 9-volt AC-to-DC cube to run it for longer periods. Care should be taken to measure the voltage and observe the fan motor for overheating if this is done.by VernM7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- size "D" batteries. Six of them.by ArlingtonTX6/22/2010Was this answer helpful? (8) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- We stayed 3 nights and I only used it at night on low and once during the day (on high) for about 3-4 hours. So the batteries lasted about 30 hours.by zfinn7/18/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My experience has been about 12 hours on fresh batteries -- or two nights sleeping when boondocking.by VernM7/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We let the fan run all day when it got hot and they lasted about 2 days.by Grandlady20016/26/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $6.09 Was $9.97Save $3.88
- from $14.88
- Rollback$22.39 Was $39.97Save $17.58
- Reduced Price$2.00 Was $6.20Save $4.20