About this item
The Coleman Outdoor Table is a family-sized, portable, folding table that is designed to seat four people who are dining, sitting and talking or playing cards or board games. Features of the compact Coleman Table include a sturdy steel frame, leg caps for sustainability and a durable aluminum top. This Coleman Folding Table has a snap-together frame and top that is quick and easy to assemble. You can easily pack up this Coleman Table in a handy carry bag smaller than an airplane carry-on. This white, Coleman Folding Table will fit inside most car trunks or camper closets for your convenience. This lightweight Coleman Outdoor Table is suitable for a campsite, picnic or barbecue.
Coleman Compact Outdoor Table:
- Family-sized portable, folding table with room to seat four
- Sturdy design, steel frame and aluminum top
- Portable, lightweight and compact
- Carry case fits inside most car trunks
- Easy assembly, snap-together frame and top
- Limited one-year warranty
- Imported; made in China
- Dimensions: 27.5"W x 27.5"L x 27.5"H
- Model# 2000009901
- Includes leg caps for maintaining the life of the table
- Suitable for dining, sitting and talking, and playing cards or board games
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||8.86|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||27.5 x 27.5 x 27.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- You asked this a whole year ago and no one answered? Well, the table is quite sturdy and you can put a turkey in a pot on it you want to. You can't use it for a bed or overhaul your car's motor on it but the table should hold 20 pounds in the center without bending.by RelaxationDave4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The specs for the table say 300 lbs but we have never had a situation to put that much weight on it. We put our grill on there with no problems at all.by AlaskaboundCouple4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Aloha Donna, I have been to the Coleman website looking for the same answer but no luck. However after I received my table I promptly sat on it, after it was set up of course. I was very surprised as to how stable it felt and can tell you that I am a "slim" 200 lbs. I wouldn't recommend this stress test but I am sure this table can handle whatever hardy hamburger or hotdog you throw at it.by waikikidave4/30/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?