Coleman Brazos 30-Degree Sleeping Bag
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay warm and comfortable on your next outdoor adventure with the Coleman Brazos 30-Degree Sleeping Bag. It is an excellent choice for staying protected on those cold weather camping trips or emergency situations. The bag is lined with Tricot and features Coletherm insulation to ensure it can handle a temperature of 40 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit with ease. It is 75" long and 33" wide in order to accommodate people of all different sizes. The camping sleeping bag can also be rolled up for convenient carry and simple storage. It is equipped with a polyester cover to ensure that the insulation doesn't shift during use. Add this Coleman sleeping bag to your camping gear or survival kit so you can stay warm and cozy in a variety of conditions. It is extremely durable and designed to withstand the elements during outdoor use. The sleeping bag also makes an excellent gift for those outdoor enthusiasts in your life.
Coleman Brazos 30-Degree Sleeping Bag:
- Temp: 40 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 33" x 75"
- Camping sleeping bag is equipped with 4-lb Coletherm insulation
- Polyester cover
- Tricot liner
- Coleman sleeping bag makes an excellent gift
- Can also be rolled up for convenient carry and simple storage
|Temperature:||40 Degrees to 20 Degrees F|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||75.0 x 33.0 x 4.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I tried unsuccessfully to roll it back up to fit in it's original cover bag but I expected that. Any hints from anyone? I like to buy the cheap laundry bags to store my sleeping bags in them.by BABBKG10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- It rolls to about 16 inches wide by 11 inches. I don't think you could get them much smaller, allot of fill in these sleeping bags to keep you warm.by TheOldDutchman10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with a sac where it fits rolled tight. I don't think you can pack it smaller that the sac that comes with it.by Piscis10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm not sure of the exact dimensions, but it is snugly rolled up as tight as it will go and comes in a bag. I really liked the fact it was small and compact since I had so much stuff! This is the kind that would be good on a back pack because it is small when rolled up. It fits a full size human being! :) It was snugly warm and I would recommend this to anyone!by ninjaprincess05310/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- There is a sack that comes with the bag and it can be easily carried.by oldprofessor10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag comes with a "compression" tote but the bag will not fit back in the tote and the tote zipped back to it's compressed size. Try a military surplus tote. They are Gore-tex and will compress it to backpack size.by campmasterI10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The product says it's machine washable, but my washing machine is a regular load/size machine and it won't fit in there.by evenkeeled10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It states it can be on the caretag attached -- haven't washed mine yet.by BABBKG8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, BUT, the directions say to use a commercial large capacity washing machine, OR a front load only. They don't recommend it in a washing machine with a center agitator. My guess is, it might fall apart under rigorous washing. I have a top loader, large capacity without a center agitator...it doesn't fill with water and swish, it puts in a certain amount of water and bounces the clothes around. It worked fine on gentle. When you dry it, your dryer should also be large capacity, and on a low setting because the outer shell will be largely touching toe walls of the dryer without free movement. Every 10-15 min, re distribute the load in the dryer or it will just roll into a ball and the center won't dry. For average washers and dryers, it will be too big (and, the center agitator feature may ruin it). So yes to machine washing, within guidelines. To be safe, wash it at a laundry mat.by Cherthejoy11/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I personally washed 4 sleeping bags seperate on delicate cycle and not a high heat, use cold if you can, then line dry them.. Came out fine!!by christinarsnhft10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can machine wash, but hang out to dry.by TheOldDutchman10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You open it completely flat and wash it as a comforter.by Piscis10/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Are the dimensions of this sleeping bag as listed (75.0 x 33.0 x 4.0) with the sleeping bag zippered? Or unzippered?
- That would be zipped up.by BABBKG8/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dimensions listed are the zipped size for one bag, nice and roomy, not like a mummy bag.by TheOldDutchman10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is zippered up and in the bag for those dimensions. It does roll up very small so it takes little space. I really liked that when I went camping because we had so much stuff to pack! :) Enjoy.by ninjaprincess05310/20/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The dem. you give are with the bag closed. It's a nice cozy bag but don't put 2 people in it closed or you might be closer than you want. Also it's a little difficult to turn over. If you tose and turn alot when you sleep go to an oversize bag.by campmasterI10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- zipped its 33in wide 75in long. unzipped its 66in wide and 75in long. fits my queen air bed perfect.by An anonymous customer10/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?