About this item
The Coleman Biscayne Warm Weather Sleeping Bag is great for warm-weather camping. It is made for big and tall sizes, measuring 39 inches wide by 81 inches long and fitting most people up to 6-feet, 4 inches tall. The Biscayne is durably constructed of a polyester cover over a soft tricot liner, with four pounds of ThermoTech insulation to keep you comfortable down to 40 - 60 degrees Fahrenheit. This sleeping bag features the QuickCord storage system for easy storage — no tying required. ComfortSmart technology means your sleeping bag is packed with features to keep you warm and comfortable.
Coleman Biscayne Big and Tall 40- to 60-Degree Adult Sleeping Bag:
- Made for camping temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees
- 4 lbs of ThermoTech insulation
- Brushed polyester cover with soft tricot liner
- ZipPlow plows fabric away from zipper to prevent snags
- ComfortCuff surrounds your face with softness
- Roll Control locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock prevents insulation from shifting, increases durability
- ThermoLock construction reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- ZipperGlide tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around the corners
- QuickCord system for easy, no tie closure
- Rectangle shape, big and tall 39" x 81", fits up to 6'4" tall
- Commercial machine washable
- 5-year limited warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||7.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||81.0 x 39.0 x 3.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- I washed on delicate in our normal front loading washer and lined dried. The instructions recommended a commercial size washer. I did get a small tear in nylon, but it is a cheap sleeping bag and wasn't too bad.by tallcamper393/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To be quite honest jonbod I buy several bags and if one becomes worn or in need of cleaning I would throw it out and replace it with a backup. But if I was to clean it I would go to a laundry mat and use a large capacity machine with a good liquid detergent and dry in large capacity dryer. Usually when you wash less expensive sleeping bags the threads then to come loose. Never wash in a home washing machine, may cause damage to your machine.by jgudrian3/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- label says machine washable.by Crooked19783/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is possible but I have not tried. The zipper is easy to use,and goes down the entire side and across the bottom. I think you can zip it with another bag if it is of the same size.by fishbru473/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Most every sleeping bag you buy today can be zipped to another of the same kind, so yes it can be although it is an oversize bag to start with. Hope I helped.by jgudrian12/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- one per industrial size washerby OceanDreams197912/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?