About this item
This 9' x 7' Coleman Shelter Canopy is excellent for sporting events, tailgating, camping or any other outdoor activities. The Coleman Instant Canopy has a rectangular footprint to give you lots of sheltered space, and it can be easily set up in three minutes or less. This Coleman Camping Canopy also features a simple one-piece frame.
Coleman 9' x 7' Straight Leg Instant Canopy / Gazebo:
- Rectangular footprint
- Perfect for sporting events, tailgating and camping
- Sets up in 3 minutes or less
- Simple, 1-piece frame design
- Great for the outdoors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||29.74|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||204.0 x 213.0 x 211.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We had a very welcomed thunderstorm in Yosemite our first day of use. The canopy was very much like a tent. The water only seeped through if touched. We stayed dry underneath and it dried up quick. It is small, so wind did blow some water underneath.by getonoutgirl5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- HAS POURED THE RAIN DOWN SINCE I PURCHASED AND SET UP. CAT SETS ON SWING. NO RAIN COMING THRUby EQUINOX125/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it is waterproof, but we had a heavy rain, and were not there so the tent bent with the weightby 54625/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe so.by Ngepoy4/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I could not find any specifically for this product. However, there are 2 loop hooks at the top of each leg. It was easy to attach a home made side shade there. I simply used an old sheet and my most favorite invention...ZIP TIES! We used to hook to attach lights, as well.by getonoutgirl5/17/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- don't think soby 54627/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can purchase them for this.by CommunityAnswer4/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES YOU CANby EQUINOX125/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?