Similar items in stock
Coleman 9-Can Soft Cooler with Liner
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coleman Nine-Can Soft Cooler with Liner will help make your outdoor adventures a little easier and more refreshing. This heavy-duty container can hold up to nine cans of your favorite beverage plus ice. Alternately, it can be used to hold sandwiches, fruit and other foods that need to remain cold. It is the ideal solution for tailgating, camping, watching live sports or any other outdoor activity. The Coleman Nine-can cooler can keep your food and drinks at optimal temperature while you are on the go. It has external side pockets for additional storage that is ideal for holding utensils or even your cell phone. It also includes a convenient front strap that holds extra gear. You can use it as a lunch box to take to work or a handy pack to take along refreshments while hiking. The Coleman camping cooler features anti-microbial protection and is FDA approved for safe food storage. It has a roomy interior that could easily hold a light lunch or snacks for two.
The Coleman Nine-Can Soft Cooler with Liner is the ideal way to pack refreshments while you are on the go.
Coleman 9-Can Soft Cooler with Liner:
- Ideal for tailgating, camping or any other activities where beverages and food need to be kept cool
- Holds 9 cans
- External side pockets for storage
- Convenient carry strap
- Front strap holds extra gear
- Anti-microbial protection
- FDA approved
- Coleman camping cooler dimensions: 10.25"L x 7.25"W x 8.50"H
|Color:||Red , Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||3000001087|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes you can remove the plastic linerby AQHA255/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, very useful too!by ChristianIam3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No the strap is not removeable. I shortened it and use it as a handle.by AQHA255/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, only by cutting it off!by ChristianIam3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?