About this item
Whether you take it to the field, stream or to work, there are plenty of places to store what you need to keep cool in a Coleman 9-Can Cooler with liner inside and RealTree AP camo outside. The convenient cooler has two places to store water bottles, extra snacks and small gear: a zippered pocket in the front and a mesh pocket under the lid. Use ice or ice substitutes with or without the phthalate-free, BPA-free hard liner. The soft liner and hard liner both meet FDA requirements for food contact, so it's safe for use with food and drinks. Antimicrobial, product-protecting properties are built into the flexible PEVA lining to resist odor, mold and mildew, making the Coleman 9-Can Cooler with liner easy to clean between uses.
Coleman 9-Can Real Tree Soft Cooler with Liner:
- The Real Tree cooler holds 9 cans
- RealTree AP camo outer shell
- Remove hard plastic liner for packing flexibility
- Use ice or ice substitutes to keep treats cold
- The Coleman soft cooler has an adjustable shoulder strap for carrying comfort
- Front zippered pocket and inside top mesh pockets
- Easy-to-clean permanent, flexible, soft PEVA liner
- Built-in antimicrobial properties in the flexible PEVA lining resist odor, mold and mildew
- Both the hard liner and the PEVA soft liner on this Real Tree cooler meet FDA requirements for food contact
- Heat-welded seams prevent flexible liner leaks
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.6|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.125 x 7.25 x 8.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.