Coleman 4 Person Instant Cabin Tent
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coleman 4-Person Tent is Coleman's easiest tent to set up. You'll be a happy camper in less than one minute! This Coleman Instant Tent features an innovative one-piece design. The poles are pre-attached to the tent, so there's no assembly and no parts to lose.
Coleman 8' x 7' Instant Tent, Sleeps 4:
- Coleman camping tent has a spacious, roomy interior
- Fits one queen bed
- Just one minute set up or take down
- Coleman instant tent is fully taped with no need for separate rainfly
- Sleeps up to four people
- Heavy-duty, 150-D fabric, twice the thickness of standard tent fabric
- Poles are pre-attached to the tent
- Single room
- Coleman 4-Person Tent Dimensions: 8' x 7'
- 4' 11" center height, room to stand and move
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Coleman 4-Person Tent Model# 2000011496
|Color:||Red , Gray , Beige|
|Tent Type:||Cabin Tents , Instant Tents|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||96.00 x 84.00 x 59.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Can this tent be set-up indoors? I need a tent that I can set-up in a classroom and it cannot be staked down.
- Yes, it can stand on its own without needing to be staked. Half the time, I don't bother to stake it, and I have never used the guy wires. Be aware that the floor rises up - you can see it in the picture under the red of the door - so there is a threshold to step over when the door is unzipped. This could be weighted down without damaging the tent.by actad1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, but the bottom won't be taught. One using fiberglass rods would be betterby buggy121/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yes stakes are for showby camper446/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (3)Was this answer helpful?
- yes!by wimsee1/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- no,this tent senses when its being set-up indoors,if you can defeat the sensors its possible,if not it will collapse as soon as you try to enter tent.also there are stake loop sensors you will have to defeat to erect with no stakes.by unk14/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (9)Was this answer helpful?
- noby unk12/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $34.17 Was $42.18Save $8.01
- Rollback$40.39 Was $46.13Save $5.74