Customers also viewed these products
- $1,757.62 Was $2099.99Save $342.37
- from $477.00
- from $432.00
- from $35.80
- from $98.99
- from $87.68
- from $42.30
- from $17.95
- from $44.45
- from $36.72
- from $39.30
Coleman 7.5' x 20' Roll Floor
Check out these related products
- from $172.00
- from $199.99
- from $151.91
- $125.99 Was $149.99Save $24.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Coleman's Roll Floor has a signature treadplate pattern that gives your floor a sleek look. It can be cut to fit your exact garage dimensions. It easily covers cracks, pits and stains in your garage floor and doesn't require the use of adhesives or glue to keep it in place.
Coleman 7.5' x 20' Roll Floor:
- Installs in minutes
- Covers up to 150 sq ft
- Can be cut to fit exact garage dimensions
- Silver grey treadplate surface
- Withstands common garage chemicals and temperature changes
- Easy to clean
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||80.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.0 x 7.5 x 0.08|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Coleman 7.5' x 20' Roll Floor: does this product require additional materials #like adhesive tape# to install?
- yes,definitely. won't lay flat.by shamcee5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat is substantial and will lay in place without any adhesive. However, it does not lay flat on the ends and will curl up about one half inch. I ended up taping the ends with duct tape which is essentially the same color as the mat. You could also use adhesive for the same purpose. My mat has been in place for two weeks and it does not look like the tendency to curl will go away.by Jaghead3/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- $69.00 Was $109.00Save $40.00
- $16.19 List price $21.97Save $5.78
- $116.53 Was $129.00Save $12.47