About this item
Go Tar Heels! When you need a tough cooler on wheels with extraordinary ice retention for those hot days in the stands, choose a Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE Insulation retains ice for 5 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F and still performs incredibly well on even hotter days. The foam is even free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The tall, wheeled design makes the cooler easy to tote on any terrain and perfect for just about any treat or drink you'll want to take. Stand two-liter bottles upright, or fill the Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler with more than three cases of soda. When you're ready to pack up and go, the long, telescoping handle makes rolling it away more comfortable.
Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler, Official University of North Carolina Tar Heels Design:
- 50-quart cooler with the official University of North Carolina Tar Heels design
- Holds 84 cans, more than 3 cases of soda
- Xtreme 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F
- Coleman Xtreme Wheeled Cooler ThermOZONE Insulation doesn't contain CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
- Wheeled design with long, telescoping handle for easy transport
- Hinged lid with 4 cup holders keeps drinks close
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||12.95|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.58 x 17.46 x 17.63|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.