Go Wolverines! When you need a tough cooler on wheels with extraordinary ice retention for those hot days in the stands, choose a Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler. Extra ThermOZONE Insulation retains ice for 5 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F and still performs incredibly well on even hotter days. The foam is even free from CFCs, HFCs and HCFCs, which deplete the ozone. The tall, wheeled design makes the Coleman 50 Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler easy to tote on any terrain and perfect for just about any treat or drink you'll want to take. Stand two-liter bottles upright, or fill the Coleman Xtreme Wheeled Cooler with more than three cases of soda. When you're ready to pack up and go, the long, telescoping handle makes rolling it away more comfortable.
Coleman 50-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler, Official University of Michigan Wolverines Design:
- 50-quart wheeled cooler with the official University of Michigan Wolverines design
- Holds 84 cans, more than 3 cases of soda
- Xtreme 5 Technology keeps ice up to 5 days in temperatures up to 90 degrees F
- ThermOZONE Insulation doesn't contain CFCs, HFCs or HCFCs, which deplete the ozone
- Wheeled design with long, telescoping handle for easy transport
- Hinged lid with 4 cup holders keeps drinks close