About this item
Keep your food at the correct temperature with the Coleman 40 qt Cooler TE. This Coleman electric cooler with Power CD cold utilizes electricity. When set to Cool mode, the temperature inside of the Coleman PowerChill Cooler drops down to 40 degrees below the outside temperature, which makes it a wonderful tool to store drinks and perishable foods on warm or hot days, without having to constantly add ice. Plug the Coleman 40 qt Cooler TE into your vehicle' s 12-volt outlet when using it outdoors or for camping. The interior tray of the Coleman electric cooler will help keep all of your items organized. The door can be fitted to open from the right or the left so that it will function well in your available space.
The Coleman 40 qt Cooler TE can hold up to 44 beverage cans, plus snacks. Its versatility makes it ideal to use for camping trips, large venues or at home.
Coleman 40 qt TE Cooler with Power CD Cold:
- No ice needed
- 40-quart capacity
- Holds 44 cans plus snacks
- Made in the USA
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||19.5|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.75 x 15.0 x 17.125|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Noby dpcope3/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby Foodstampshopper12/9/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- noby wyzabc3/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby dpcope7/7/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You can use it either way, horizontal or vertical.by VirginiaBeacher4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes...and it holds more stuff that way. when standing upright, food falls out if packed too full. but upright cools items better.by backcountrybob10/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i don't think it can be converted. coleman makes one that cools as well as heats for only about $7.00 more.by backcountrybob8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can't. You used to be able to, but Coleman changed the way they manufacture them to only cool and Walmart just hasn't changed the description to fit the abilities of the newer cooler.by Rayzer23688/28/2014Was this answer helpful? (7) (0)Was this answer helpful?