About this item
Give yourself more cooking space with this Coghlans Non-Stick Two-Burner Camp Griddle. It offers a large cooking area for preparing a full breakfast. This aluminum griddle can be used with two-burner camp stoves and it features a non-stick design for easy cleaning. The solid cooking surface of this two-burner griddle distributes heat uniformly to deliver evenly cooked food every time. It is made from heavy-gauge coated aluminum to offer long-lasting performance. The lightweight and compact design makes it easy to pack and take with you for your camping trip. With this Coghlans Non-Stick Two-Burner Camp Griddle you can enjoy cooking at the campsite.
Coghlans Non-Stick Two-Burner Camp Griddle:
- Coated griddle with large cooking area
- Non-stick surface for easy clean up
- Provides adequate room for making a multi-course breakfast
- Heavy-gauge two burner griddle for uniform heating
- Distributes heat evenly
- Fits most camp stoves
- Extends over two burners
- Aluminum griddle size: 16-1/2" x 10" (41.9 x 25.4 cm)
- Lightweight and compact so it is easy to take with you camping
- Solid cooking surface for long-lasting use
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.8|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||17.75 x 0.75 x 10.13|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- nothing that has a non stick coating should ever go into a dishwasher....just as a rule of thumb. non stick coatings can be tricky i used to work for a company that made pots and pans and even though it is on the box that some were dishwasher safe there are always some pans that the coating doesnt stick right, so just to be safe, always wash any non stick pan by hand.by SugarPlum01066/9/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've washed mine in the dishwasher. It still seems okay.by CaFuzzy7/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?