About this item
Make sure the water you drink is clean with Coghlan's Emergency Drinking Water Tablets. Used worldwide by hikers, campers, emergency volunteers and anyone else who might need to administer or drink water of uncertain quality, these water-purification tablets will disinfect contaminated drinking water. These clean-water tablets, which are intended for short-term or limited emergency use only, will make most water suitable for drinking. When used as directed, one tablet will disinfect approximately 1 quart of water. And though not intended to be used on a continuous basis, these tablets do come in handy in an urgent situation. Coghlan's Emergency Drinking Water Tablets are packaged in a small bottle that measures 3.75"L x 6.25"W x 1.25"H, making it a convenient size to carry along. Each bottle contains 50 tablets.
Coghlan's Emergency Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets:
- 1 tablet will disinfect approximately 1 quart of water
- For emergency disinfection of drinking water
- Makes most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking
- Not to be used on a continuous basis
- For short-term or limited emergency use only
- 50 tablets in each bottle
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.01|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||3.75 x 6.25 x 1.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- add 2 tablets to 1 quart or liter of waterby mx336mom10/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is indeed 2 tablets for one quart water.by Marijn4/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a 4 year old question, It needs to be removed. Short term means just that, usage until you can get a better water supply. This only has a 2 year shelf life, so for all the prepers, beware of that!by MaMitchell10/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think "short term" means it's OK to use these for a few days, such as on a hike, but not everyday if your home tap water is polluted(?) I'd like to know if they have possible side effects? Hopefully, they are in the stores and a competent pharmacist could give good advice.by Ricm1234/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Why is it only for a limited time use? Does it kill cryptosporidium and what is the shelf life of an unopened bottle?
- The shelf life is 2 years, not worth it unless something happens soonn!by MaMitchell9/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this product has not been shown to inactivate Cryptospordium cysts (from the back of the package). Opened bottle will keep a year, unopened bottles should remain effective up to four years.by mx336mom6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?