Coghlan's Camp Grill
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Coghlan's Heavy-Duty Camp Grill gives you a wide surface for heating food and beverages while you're outdoors. This camp grill grate is made of nickel-plated steel, allowing it to conduct heat naturally when placed over your campfire. The Coghlan's Heavy-Duty Camp Grill folds flat for easy storage and transport, fitting in with your other camping gear. This portable camping grill gives you a wide grilling surface. Different-size grill line spaces on the Coghlan's Heavy-Duty Camp Grill serve different grilling needs. Campers can use the Portable Camping Grill for making coffee or heating water for MREs.
Coghlan's Camp Grill:
- Folds flat for easy storage or packing
- Made from nickel-plated steel
- Grill surface: 24" x 12" (61 x 30cm)
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.1|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||24.0 x 12.75 x 0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- the end with the wider spaced bars is for placing cookware like a frying pan, Kettle, or cook pot while the area with the more narrowly spaced bars is designed for cooking directly over the fire (burgers, steaks, ect) but can hold cookwares as well.by Barbara10/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I spent most of my childhood summers camping with my parents, and we always had a grill just like this. From my experience, the side with larger areas between the bars is for putting a pan on the grill so that it gets better exposure to the heat.by Chris10/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?